merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. May all your hopes and dreams come through. Personally I have SO much to be thankful for. I thank God that in this past year he blessed my husband with a good, steady job and we were able to buy a house for our family, our first own home in 15 years of marriage. I started my own photography business which I have truly enjoyed and I am grateful for every person that has come to my home and allowed me to take their pictures. I give thanks to God every day for my 3 beautiful children that I get to hold, love and see grow up. We thought that number would increase to four next June but that wasn't to be.. But in this, and in everything, I choose to trust God and not lean on my own understanding. I hope that in the year to come you too will see that goodness of God, because He is good, always.




Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

amandunn said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Karin. I'm so happy to have "met" you and gotten to know you these past 2 years. I can't wait to photograph you and your family sometime next September. I don't know many people who are more giving or deserving! Thanks for all that you do, you are an inspiration.

Melissa Joy said...

Love these pictures of your little sweeties. May God bless you with a truly sweet Christmas weekend together.

(and Amanda, are you coming to our city in September? if so, keep me posted. ~Red~)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment