Asher {18 days old}

Can I just say that Asher is the easiest newborn I have ever photographed! He slept soundly from the moment I put him on my newborn bean bag and slept through various poses until the last few minutes of the session. And then he didn't pee or poo or me, only on mommy :) Sorry mom! Asher's mom is a very dear friend of mine (see maternity session below) and she is so grateful to finally hold her miracle baby in her arms. Not only is he a very special gift from above, but he is also beyond cute! Congratulations dear friend - I am so very happy for you! 













 

5 comments:

Seasonal Activities said...

So Cute!!!

Kristi said...

Soooo precious! Congrats to the whole family!!

Melissa Joy said...

I'm in love. :)

Patent Lawyers in Bangalore said...

Wow Just amazing! The photos are so beautiful...

Unknown said...

Beautiful Photos and awesome photography..........
Day care in Bangalore

Post a Comment