expecting a miracle baby

I truly enjoyed doing this maternity session for a very dear friend of mine. Red (as known by her online friends) was 36 weeks pregnant, expecting her miracle baby after many, many devastating loses. Red is an amazing mom to her firstborn, but also an incredible testimony of faith in God. I love her and am proud of her and was honored to do her special photos - my first maternity session (not counting self-portraits :). Baby Asher arrived 2 weeks later. So incredible happy for my sweet friend.










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin, I am "Red's" mom and I just had to tell you what beautiful pictures you have done of her!! Thank you so very much for doing that for her! I especially love the ones with Gabriel, as you captured him as rarely gets captured on pictures, and looks that I love of him. You are a gifted photographer.
The Lord bless you, I know you have suffered much and also have experienced great joy. Thank you for blessing others.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Beegee

Anonymous said...

amazing pics.. your talented Karin and I am so glad you were able to get some gorgeous pics for Mrs Red..

Sean Rolsen said...

Beautiful! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

amazing pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of a lovely lady. Such creative shots! And to get "big brother" to smile without smiling too big as pre-schoolers tend to do, is genius! May the Lord bless you!
From "Red's" mom-in-law

Anonymous said...

So extremely happy for her and for you to be able to share that joy with her. What a complete blessing & how wonderful and beautifully made both pictures and baby! Great Job Karin!

Post a Comment